The Brownstone EC site plan is a classic example of why CDL has one of the best reputations among developers, and showcases their depth of experience learnt from hundreds of projects they have developed. It is one of the most well-thought out condominium site layouts, making this place a delight to come home to and live in.
To register for details or showflat viewing / VIP Preview, just email us below.
The Brownstone EC Site Plan Layout :: Click to Enlarge
The Brownstone site plan layout is divided into different themes, starting with the Arrival zone:
* Located on Sky Deck
The Landscape Architecture is by Coen Design International Pte Ltd (opens in new window).
The Brownstone EC Site Layout | Site Design
It is obvious that a lot of thought, experience, and meticulous attention to detail has gone into the design of the Brownstone EC site layout. Not only are the most important basics taken care of that caters to the pragmatic aspects, but a lot of extra imagination has gone into creating a lovely home environment. Key points:
- The apartment units are all aligned in a mainly north-south orientation, that minimises the effects of a west afternoon sun.
- The blocks are interspersed with either pools, or lawns, or gardens and water features, so that almost all units get nice views.
- Immediately upon arrival at the Arrival Plaza, is the length of the main pool, which creates a long welcoming water vista.
- The bin centre and substation are tucked away from the apartments, in one corner of the site. None of the units face them.
- In addition, the refuse chutes use a pneumatic system to suck rubbish to the bin centre. The system is an extra expense to the developer (who has implemented this in a number of private condominiums), but it is good for buyers, as it does away with the unsightly task of manually carting the rubbish, and saves labour cost for the residents.
- The developer has designed a multi-storey carpark on the edge of the site bordering the MRT track, to act as a privacy and noise barrier. So you get to enjoy the closeness of the MRT, without suffering the noise of it. And it will be clad with greenery, to turn it into a lovely ‘green wall’, with landscaping, facilities, and gardens on top.
THE BROWNSTONE EC SITE PLAN LAYOUT . SHOWFLAT VIEWING
Would you like to register to be kept updated, or for the Showflat Viewing / E-Application?